Services to make your life easier.
Get timely delivery of your account statements, and the security of knowing that your statement can not be stolen from your mailbox.
Benefits of eStatements include:
- Knowing your statements are safe and secure
- Quicker access to account statements and tax documents
- Less paper to clutter your home or office
- Automatic storage of your statements for 18 months starting the month you enroll
- Receiving email notices when your statement is ready to view, print, or download
To get started, enable eStatements on your AFCU account:
- Login to AeroAccess.
If you haven't signed up for AeroAccess online and mobile banking click here to learn how.
- Click on the “Accounts” tab
- Select “Statements”
- Select “Electronic (Via Internet)”, then click “Accept”
Reduce the hassles of making deposits and loan payments. If your place of employment offers this service, you may have a net-payroll check deposit, which automatically transmits your whole paycheck (less taxes and other deductions), or just a specified amount. See your payroll processing specialist or employer to sign up for direct deposit to your AFCU account.
AFCU can wire funds to or receive funds on your behalf from all domestic institutions that are capable of receiving or sending wired funds. To take advantage of this service, please call our office during operating hours and speak to a member services representative.
Call24 Telephone Service
Our automated telephone service gives you free and easy access to your accounts 24/7. Check balances and account history, make account inquiries, transfer funds, make withdrawals and more! Call24 can be accessed by calling (310) 336-5705 or toll-free at (800) 343-3335.
Other time-saving services
- Free Online bill pay services
- Point of Sale Debit
- Pay AFCU VISA Payment Online
- Free online check reorder service
- Toll-free telephone access
- Transactions by mail
- Free tips and tools online