Membership in AFCU is open to those having the following common bond:
- Employees of The Aerospace Corporation
- Military and civil service personnel of the U.S. Government who work for the Los Angeles Air Force Base
- Persons retired as pensioners or annuitants from the above employment groups
- Employees of contractors who work for The Aerospace Corporation or for the Los Angeles Air Force Base
- Employees of this credit union
- Immediate family and household members of the above referenced groups
- Spouses of persons who died while within the field of membership of this credit union
Once you are a member of Aerospace Federal Credit Union, you can remain a member for as long as you want. You do not need to cancel your membership if you move, retire, or change employment.
An "immediate family member" is defined as a spouse, child, sibling, parent, grandparent or grandchild whether or not living in the same residence. Also included are step relationships.
"Household members" include individuals living in the same residence and maintaining a single economic unit with a credit union member (certain restrictions apply).
Once an immediate family member or household member joins, then that person's immediate family members are also eligible to join.
How can I become an AFCU member?
Joining Aerospace Federal Credit Union has never been easier. Simply click on the link below to open and fund an account within the comfort of your own home or office. To learn more about the benefits of AFCU membership, we invite you to explore our website. If you have other questions, please call us toll-free at (800) 795-2325 option 5.